Friday, 18 January 2019

SHIQI ZHU's blog, my comments on Ozge Karoglu's blog

Click here to see  Ozge Karoglu's blog: http://ozgekaraoglu.edublogs.org/

Recommendations of technologies that can be used Ozge Karoglu's blog are offered.  Inspirations about teaching can be got from his or her blog. My blog will consider Ozge Karoglu's blog in terms of four aspects.

1 organization and layout





(The pictures are from http://ozgekaraoglu.edublogs.org/ )
The hyperlink here is very clear and make it easy for readers to find what they need.
In addition, there are titles whose font is larger making readers know what the author will discuss in each text. Pictures and gif are used, making it vivid and attracting.
2 content and features
The content is quite beneficial because it introduces app and website which can help teachers' teaching, which suits the development of technology.
3 ease of use and navigation
The navigation system is friendly and clear. A search engine is provided and readers can type the keyword and search for what they need.
4 target audience
The resources provided are suitable for teachers who want to make the class more interesting.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Stella, Well done for getting started with your blog. I like the way you summarise at the beginning what your post will be about - that is good practice for blogging. You have embedded a graphic and acknowledged the source - I was very pleased to see that! You also give 4 aspects clearly - one suggestion though is to make the 4 subheadings more distinctive. Use the 'heading' function when adding text in Blogger (see Russell Stannard's video to see how to do that) so that all your headings are uniform. Perhaps a bit of colour would be attractive? One other thing - all your menus are in Chinese which makes it hard for non-Chinese readers to visit your blog. Please find out how to change them to English please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good attempt Stella! But I feel you need to proof read your write-up before publishing so as to present a perfect work to the public.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Stella. I like how you acknowledge the source of the picture. But I think it would be better to change the font size of the subheadings so the layout could be clearer. Also the menus are in Chinese. Be sure to change you language settings so people who don't know Chinese can read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Stella. You've done a good job! Your subtitles make the structure of this passage clear. It would be better if you could change the font of these subtitles into bigger ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, shiqi. Thanks for your introduction and your review of Ozge Karoglu's blog. I like your blog because you summarise what your blog is about at the beginning. Also, you cope with the demand and give four aspects. It is clear and well-organised. Thirdly, when you use the picture, you write down where it is from, which is excellent because you pay attention to the copyright. On the other hand, I think perhaps if you can embed a link, it will be more convenient for readers to search for? Because I notice that I cannot click the web address in your blog directly. Another one is that maybe you can add more pictures to make your blog colorful? Anyway, you give us a good example about how to write a blog and I like it a lot. Thanks very much!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Nearpod

The picture is from https://nearpod.com/ 😘What is Nearpod? Nearpod is an Internet-based platform allowing teachers and students to te...